St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999 St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
In 2018, only three and half years into our 10-year commitment to raise $60 million Tri-Delta reached the halfway point. Collectively, we raised $30 million for St. Jude in January 2018 and our efforts only continue to go above and beyond. Tri-Delta’s dedication, hard-work and kindness shines through as we all strive for the same goal; to end childhood cancer.
Today, in 2020, with all the uncertainty and personal fears we still stand together and support not only each other during these tough times but with St. Jude. From the west to the east coast our sisters have been showing their support and have been fundraising, keeping the ideals of bravery, boldness, and kindness alive even though they are tested every day.